WHAT DO YOU NEED?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Please use our Online Appointment Request Form to make an appointment for your pet(s). In the case of a pet EMERGENCY, do not use this form. Please call us.
- Your appointment is not confirmed until you have been notified by a staff member.
- Appointment requests should be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Please allow 24–36 hours for a response to your appointment request.
- If you are not notified within 2 working days of the submission of this form please call us.
- Appointments are typically possible Monday–Friday 8a – 9p.
- We admit surgery patients between 7:00 and 8:00am Monday through Friday.
We are open 24/7/365 for emergencies. No appointment is needed for Emergency Services. Please call us if possible to let us know you are on your way.
General Practice Appointments
Appointments for General Practice services (routine and preventative care or non-urgent concerns) are available Monday through Friday 8:00am – 9:00pm at all three of our locations.
Specialty & Referral Appointments
Specialty/referral care appointments are available via referral from your family veterinarian. If you would like to make an appointment, please call the most convenient location and speak with one of our Client Service Representatives.
Chandler: (480) 732-0018
Mesa: (480) 924-1123
North Valley: (623) 849-0700
Even if you are not sure if your pet needs to come in, please give us a call to discuss your pet’s current condition.