You just brought home a new kitten. You’ve got all the necessities in place, plus a few toys and treats for good measure. You know that before too long that ball of fluff will grow up and start calling the shots in your relationship, but for now you want to ensure that your pet gets all the love and attention he or she needs.
If you own a kitten in Phoenix, Mesa, or Chandler, AZ, bring your new pet to 1stPet Veterinary Centers. We will give your kitten an essential first checkup to make sure he or she is healthy and ready for your home.
Kitten Care Services We Offer
Cats are resilient creatures, but proper care starts them on the path to a high quality of life. At 1stPet, we provide a variety of services to Arizona residents, including:
- Vaccinations: We offer core vaccinations and boosters for cats, and we can inform you about noncore vaccinations your kitten might need.
- Blood tests: We check your new pet for dangerous infectious diseases such as Feline Leukemia Virus and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus.
- Spaying and neutering: Due to pet overpopulation, you may decide you won’t be breeding your cat in the future. You should then consider an early spay or neuter to optimize their health and long life with you. We will help you to pick the best time to perform this procedure.
- Regular checkups: Schedule vaccine boosters and discuss any of your concerns, from socialization to litter box training.
- Emergency care: If disaster strikes, we are here for you and your pet 24/7. Come in anytime you need!
You can bring your kitten to any of our three locations in Arizona. We have animal hospitals in North Valley Phoenix, Mesa, and Chandler, and each location offers General Practice as well as Emergency care. Our team understands how much you love your pet, and will give you and your kitten the care you both deserve.
Remember to get your new kittens life started off right! Stop by any of our locations or call us today and schedule an appointment with one of our veterinarians.